AGB

  1. To all rental agreements both the article § 70 ff. of the BGB and the overall contract laws of the BGB are applied.
  2. The agreement is set by a booking confirmation through e-mail. The contracting parties are the sender of the email – named “Oker13” – and the receiver of the email – named “Guest”–.
  3. The dates of reservation are binding to all parties; the starting date is the check-in date and the end date is the check-out date. The number of nights in between is the calculated number on the invoice.
  4. Prepayment of 20% of the total amount within 7 days after the booking. The remaining 80% of the total amount shall be paid 28 days before the check-in date. Bookings within 28 days of the check-in date shall be paid immediately.
  5. A unilateral termination of the agreement by Oker13 is not possible from 28 days before the check-in date without offering an alternative place to stay in the Harz for the booked period and number of guests.
  6. A unilateral termination of the agreement by Guest is not possible from 28 days before the check-in date without payment of a compensation as mentioned under point 7, point 8 and point 9.
  7. In case of a unilateral termination of the agreement from 28 days before the check-in date Guest owns 20% of the total amount listed on the invoice to Oker13.
  8. In case of a unilateral termination of the agreement from 7 days before the check-in date and/or in case of no show-up Guest owns 50% of the total amount listed on the invoice to Oker13.
  9. In case of a delayed payment according to this page Oker13 reserves itself the right to rent out the room to third-parties and the guest cannot recall on point 5 of this page.
  10. The guest is free to proof that no damage has been caused or that the damage costs are lower than the other party claims.
  11. Special requests vis-à-vis Oker13 are to be reported within 4 hours after arrival per cell phone: +31643535555 or mail: info@oker13.com.
  12. The absence of certain regulations of the overall conditions does not influence the validity of the other regulations.
  13. The correction of errors, in particular errors in writing and calculation in offers, agreements and promotions made by the letter is reserved.
  14. Variations, changes and subsidiary arrangements must be in written form.
  15. The judicial authority is settled in Clausthal – Zellerfeld, Germany.